06 February 2008

People who kill E-Toys

This is prompted by actually running across such a person. I originally thought such folk were urban legends, but apparently there are people who in receiveing E-play actually either destroy or at least incapacitate the E-play toy used on them. And apparently some of them also have non-contact adverse effects on electric household appliances such as light bulbs, or electric clocks and watches.


Such people are fortunately extremely rare. In the 100 or so people I've personally done E-play with, I've only run across one. And when you factor in the nearly 1000 E-players I know, there's still only one ...that I know of. Thus the reason for this post.


What I'd like to hear from everyone is if you know of any such people from your personal experience or that of a trusted friend. If you can let me know of some of the details that you witnessed or experienced without giving actual names or incriminating details of course. The reason I'm asking is to try to get a rough handle on at least the number that may exist. Also I can start accumulating a catalog of observed effects. This would be helpful in a study on this subject. Once a rough number and/or a rough catalog of effects starts evolving which, in turn, helps suggest a more developed study(ies).


Please don't get me wrong. Certainly--like the person that sparked this post--are really nice folk. They are not maliciously or purposely trying to defeat E-Play. And certainly E-Play is not the only joy in my toy bag. Impact play is also one of my favorites, so if E-play won't work with a partner, then out comes the floggers and canes. There's always more than one way to have a good scene. And I'm not looking for ginny-pigs for experiments either. The field is too immature at present to suggest any meaningful experiment designs.


So I'd like to hear from others about this. This will help make E-Play better for everyone.


Cao-4-Now
Unc'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

increase your count to 2....
been a do it yourselfer for two decades